Green tea is rich in polyphenols, which can prevent inflammation and swelling, protect cartilage between bones, and reduce joint deterioration. It can improve mental alertness and thinking, and can also be used to reduce weight, treat stomach problems, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, osteoporosis and solid tumors. Green tea can prevent breast cancer, prostate cancer, colon cancer, stomach cancer, lung cancer, solid tumors and melanoma. It helps fight HPV, which can lead to genital warts, cervical dysplasia and cervical cancer.
Green tea is also used in Crohn's disease, Parkinson's disease, cardiovascular disease, hypotension, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), tooth decay (caries), kidney stones and skin lesions.
1. Lower blood pressure, blood sugar, and blood lipids.
2. Remove free radicals and anti-aging.
3. Enhance immune function and prevent colds.
Green tea extract has anti-radiation, anti-cancer, inhibits cancer cells, increases antibacterial bacteria, and has the function of sterilization and deodorization.
1. Mainly used as a component of sports nutrition drinks
2, organic intermediates, biochemical reagents, reagents for measuring liver function
3. Reduce the body loss of postoperative patients and long-term patients