1. Promoting methyl transfer
2. Promote the development and maturation of red blood cells, keep the hematopoietic function in normal state, prevent malignant anemia, and maintain the health of nervous system.
3. Existing in the form of coenzyme can increase the utilization rate of folic acid and promote the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
4. It has the function of activating amino acids and promoting the biosynthesis of nucleic acids. It can promote the synthesis of proteins. It plays an important role in the growth and development of infants and young children.
5. Metabolize fatty acids so that fat, carbohydrates and proteins can be properly used by the body.
6. Eliminate irritability, concentrate attention, enhance memory and sense of balance
7. It is a vitamin indispensable to the functional integrity of the nervous system and participates in the formation of a lipoprotein in nerve tissue