1. Vitamin B12 can resistance to fatty liver, promote storage of vitamin A in liver
2. Vitamin B12 Promote cell mature and body metabolism.
3. Vitamin B12 participates in the manufacturing of bone marrow RBC ,so it can be the treatment of pernicious anemia.
4. Vitamin B12 increases folic acid utilization rate, promote carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism
5. Vitamin B12 can promote methyl transferase
6. Vitamin B12 can Promote the development and maturation of red blood cells, so that the body hematopoietic function in a normal state, the prevention of pernicious anemia; maintain a healthy nervous system
7. Vitamin B12 has the function of activate amino acids and promote the biosynthesis of nucleic acids, can promote protein synthesis,it plays an important role for growth and development of infants and young children
8. Vitamin B12 can metabolize fatty acids and make fat, carbohydrates, protein can be properly used by body.
9. Vitamin B12 can eliminate irritability and help to keep concentration, enhance memory and sense of balanc
10. Vitamin B12 is a indispensable vitamins to keep nervous system function completed and participate in developing a kind of lipoprotein in nerve tissue.