In one of the most well known Russian studies, the effects of noopept supplementation was studied on the rat brain. This included both single and long term (28 days) treatment. Some of the conclusions reached regarding the long term treatment include:
1. Long term treatment did NOT result in the development of tolerance
2. The changes caused by the nootropic supplement may play a role in neural restoration
3. Neurotrophin synthesis in the hippocampus (which the supplement clearly increased) determines cognitive function, especially delayed memory retrieval
4. Noopept holds much promise to prevent the development of Alzheimer's in patients with mild cognitive impairment.
– Cdp Choline is mainly used for disturbance of consciousness caused by acute craniocerebral trauma and brain surgery, and hemiplegia caused by cerebral apoplexy .
– Cdp Choline Can also be used for tinnitus and sensorineural deafness.